Who should attend?
- Hotel and resort owners, developers and general managers
- Hotel and resort marketers and management companies
- Hotel and resort owners that want to enclose their outdoor swimming pools
- Hotel and resort owners that want to upgrade their indoor swimming pools
- Hotel and resort owners that want to attach a new indoor waterpark
- Hotel waterpark owners, managers and department heads
- Hotel waterpark aquatic directors, sales directors, engineers and controllers
- Hotel waterpark energy producers, consumers and consultants
- Resort residential sales directors
- Theme park and outdoor waterpark managers
- Adventure sports facility owners
- Tourist attraction owners and operators
- Destination marketers
- City and county officials
- Economic development directors
- Convention & visitor bureau staff
- Parks & recreation department directors
- Stadium, arena & sports facility managers
Looking for a Hotel in Downtown Toronto? We recommend www.onekingwest.com
Who is producing this workshop?
Chula Vista Resort, JLC Hospitality Consulting and William L. Haralson & Associates are co-producing this event.
- Mike Kaminski is the owner-operator of the Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells WI, one of the largest waterpark resort conference centers in the USA.
- Jeff Coy is president of JLC Hospitality Consulting of Phoenix-Cave Creek AZ, a marketing-management and economic feasibility consulting firm serving hotels, resorts, waterparks, adventure parks and leisure facilities worldwide.
- Bill Haralson is president of William L. Haralson & Associates of Alto NM, a leading feasibility consulting firm for waterparks, family entertainment centers and tourist attractions worldwide.
Who is speaking at this workshop?
Over 25 experts have been invited to speaker at this workshop. These speakers are owners, operators, marketers, managers, vendors and consultants that are well-qualified in their fields — from hotel/resort development, feasibility, financing, waterpark design, structures & enclosures, construction, management, marketing, energy, maintenance and insurance. They will tell you everything you need to know to survive and prosper in these turbulent times. They will also shed light on when the capital markets will come back and how to attract funds for your next development or expansion project.
Who is sponsoring this workshop?
Mike Kaminski, Jeff Coy and Bill Haralson have invited various resort and waterpark industry designers, management companies and manufacturers to contribute money to offset the expenses of producing this workshop — so that they could offer you the lowest possible workshop registration fee and still provide you with first class speakers, superb conference facilities, professional AV support, excellent food & beverage event, informative tours of Wisconsin Dells and top notch take-home materials.
Thanks to our sponsors, you can take advantage of a professional learning experience that is valued much higher than the cost of admission. Our sponsors will be hosting breakfasts, lunches, dinners, refreshment breaks and fabulous social events with plenty of hors d’oeuvres and open bars. You can relax, meet the players, share your experience and get your questions answered.
Don’t miss this spectacular event!
This is your fastest ticket to understanding how to survive and prosper in these turbulent times and how to get your next development funded.
Take advantage of this highly valuable opportunity.
Register for the workshop now.